Herbal Tea of fresh leaves. Continuously Enhancing Our Products & Services Has Been The Key To Our Longevity. Peel, wash and slice ginger into thin slices. True teas, including green tea, black tea and oolong tea, are brewed from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant.
Rather than using the word tea, Europeans use the word tisane to describe herbal teas, which is slightly more precise because herbal tea is an infusion or blend of leaves, fruits, bark, roots, or flowers of almost any edible tea plant, which is then extracted in hot water. The mint herb is extremely useful for treating ailments such as nausea and indigestion, so make this your go-to herbal tea if you're feeling a bit under the weather. Simply combine two teaspoons of fresh mint leaves with ginger that's either fresh or dried. You can have Herbal Tea of fresh leaves using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Herbal Tea of fresh leaves
- Prepare 1 handful of mint leaves.
- It’s 4-5 leaves of tulsi.
- It’s 4-5 leaves of marva.
- You need 8-10 of karri leaves.
- Prepare 3-4 of Ajwain leaves.
- It’s 8-10 of spincah leaves.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 2 glass of water.
Other options include basil, chives, dill, marjoram, oregano, parsley, members of the mint family — especially peppermint, which can make delicious iced tea — rosemary, sage or verbena. Crush herb leaves and/or flowers, and place them in a dry teapot; or use tea bags. To assure potency, use only herbs that are fragrant. Pour boiled water over the crushed herbs or tea bags.
Herbal Tea of fresh leaves instructions
- First we wash all leaves in running water..
- Take a open pan boil water with all herbal leaves which mentioned above.
- Boil it 5 minutes at low flame. Take it rest until lukewarm..
- Add lemon juice and strain it in glass. Now fresh herbal tea is ready to drink..
Thyme is an effective herbal tea ingredient that calms stomach problems and sore throat. Use its leaves to prepare tea, if there are flowers, add them too. Peppermint tea bags are widely available in many health and grocery stores. However, people can quickly make fresh peppermint tea at home using only peppermint leaves and hot water. Oregano tea, as the name implies, is a tea that is brewed with the leaves of the oregano herb, either dry or fresh.