Mint Black Tea. Before, add mint leaves and black tea in the indicated amounts to a teapot. Just at the moment when the water almost begins to boil, pour it into the teapot. Some research has suggested that the oils in peppermint may have a number of other health benefits, such as.
Moroccan mint tea is famously sweet, so do not forget the sugar (unless, of course, you prefer it less sweet due to health concerns or personal taste). Discovered in the sun kissed Southern Mediterranean, this exotic variety of mint captures the inviting warmth of the region. Sourced for it's delicate sweetness, refreshing mint flavor and invigorating aroma, Wissotzky NANA MINT adds layers of subtle earthy sweetness for a mint experience like no other. You can have Mint Black Tea using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mint Black Tea
- It’s 15 of Mint Leaves.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Tea Leaves.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of Water.
Some persons also use the bush tea to treat upset stomachs, indigestion, coughs and motion sickness. The mint is also believed to help promote digestion and is also believed to be useful for persons wishing to lose some extra pounds. New Mexico Tea Company NM Tea Co. Go This tea is made from top grade Ceylon black tea mix with peppermint leaves.
Mint Black Tea instructions
- Boil water first. Let it come to a rolling boil. Now add tea leaves along with sugar and allow it to brew for about 2-3 minutes on low heat. Add Mint Leaves to the serving mugs..
- Strain prepared tea directly into the mugs. Mix well and let the flavour of fresh mint leaves and let it steep in for a minute or two..
- Serve it hot for that refreshing taste. You can add Lemon juice and a bit of Cinnamon to it along with Mint Leaves. Enjoy!.
Mint tea is the national drink of Morocco and is truly one of the world's great tea blends. You will discover that infusing the blend produced a drink that was at once vigorous and soothing, thanks to the therapeutic qualities of mint. Materials: dark chocolate, peppermint, black tea. Description This is a blend of organic mint peppermint dark chocolate and a fine black tea. To make a great citrus mint cup of heaven.