Lemon and mint tea. Wrap the fresh mint leaves in a cheesecloth and tie tightly. You can also use a pitcher with an infuser if you have one. Add the mint leaves and lemon to an empty pitcher.
Mint Lemon tea is a tea with strong aroma both naturally and without caffeine and menthol. This powerful aspect of mint lemon tea makes it an excellent herbal tea to expel toxins from our bodies, rejuvenate and relax body. Remove tea bag and stir in the lemonade. You can cook Lemon and mint tea using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon and mint tea
- It’s 2 of sliced lemons.
- It’s 1 of tea bag.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mint leaves.
- You need 2 glasses of water.
- Prepare of Honey to sweeten.
Lemon and mint tea is a naturally caffeine free tea, has a strong aroma and flavor of mint because of its menthol content. This is an excellent herb tea that detoxifies, rejuvenates and soothes your body. Mint leaves also known as pudina or mint derived from the Greek word Mintha is a genus of flowering plants from the Lamiaceae family. Combine boiling water, tea bags, and mint in a large container.
Lemon and mint tea step by step
- Get the water to start boiling. Add the sliced lemon and mint leaves to water and let it simmer for about 5minutes..
- Remove the lemon and add the tea bag under low heat, cover and let it steep for about 3 minutes..
- Remove the tea bag, serve while hot. Garnish with lemon and add honey to sweeten if desired. Enjoy 😊.
Stir in lemonade, orange juice, and cold water. Wash lemon and then cut one slice lemon then cut slice in half. Add ginger root, lemon slices, and mint leaves to your mug. Pour hot water into your cup and let steep for a couple minutes. Place thinly sliced lemon and peppermint in French Press.