Chinese style chicken noodle soup.
You can have Chinese style chicken noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese style chicken noodle soup
- Prepare 1 Tbs of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of birdseye chilies.
- You need 1 of stem lemon grass.
- Prepare 1 l of chicken stock (I used homemade).
- You need 2 of chicken breast fillets.
- Prepare 400 g of soba noodles.
- Prepare 80 ml of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 20 ml of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 of baby bak choy.
- Prepare 1 cup of spring onions.
- Prepare 1 of corn on the cob.
- It’s 10 ml of light soy sauce.
Chinese style chicken noodle soup step by step
- Wash veg. Then thinly slice chilli, garlic, ginger and spring onions..
- Heat up stock and add the chillie, garlic, ginger and half the spring onions. Then add fish stock and soy sauce. Once that is done drop in the check breast. Cook for about 10 minutes..
- Take out chicken carfully and use the fork to shred the chicken intonfidderent sizes. Then return chicken to the pot. Add corn thats been cut off the cob, add the bak choy and the noodles. Cook for a further 5-10 minutes. Taste the soup to see if it needs more seasoning..
- Take off the heat. Add the lime juice and the remainder of the spring onions.