Miso Soup with Shirataki Noodles.
You can have Miso Soup with Shirataki Noodles using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Miso Soup with Shirataki Noodles
- You need 4 oz of Shirataki Noodles.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Green Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Miso.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Dried Dashi.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dried seaweeds.
- It’s 1 oz of Firm Tofu.
Miso Soup with Shirataki Noodles step by step
- Rinse Shirataki noodles and pat dry. Sautée in 1/2 tsp of sesame oil, remove from heat and set aside..
- Pour 1 cup water into a pot and add 1/3 tsp dried Dashi, bring to a simmer..
- Add dried seaweed and noodles and cook until seaweed is softened. (Feel free to substitute spinach for the seaweed if you want!).
- Add tofu last, it doesn't need long on the heat. Bonus points if you cut tofu into adorable shapes..
- Remove from heat and stir in the miso!.
- Pour into a large bowl and top with chopped green onion, enjoy!.