Kofta aloo korma. Chicken Kofta Korma (Indian Meatballs in Creamy Sauce) This chicken kofta is cooked in a flavorful rich & creamy sauce (korma) made from yogurt, cream, and almonds. Aloo Kofta Curry Recipe – Potato & Paneer Kofta Curry Recipe with step wise pictures. This is a delicious all kofta curry made easily.
The spices in this vegetarian kofta korma curry recipe are sweet and mild and the deep fried kofta balls soooooo good. Serve them with a yohurt or coconut milk dipping sauce instead of the curry for a great appetizer. Switch off the flame, add cream. You can cook Kofta aloo korma using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kofta aloo korma
- It’s 250 gram of meat.
- You need 500 g of potato.
- It’s 50 g of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3 of large size onion(for frying).
- It’s as required of Mircha powder.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Garam masala.
- Prepare 4-5 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 of roughly chop onion.
- Prepare 3tbps of of bread.
- It’s 2 of Green chill.
- You need as per need of coriander leaves.
- Prepare as required of Oil.
Take the kofta in a serving bowl and pour the gravy. Malai Kofta Curry Recipe – Creamy and Healthy Paneer Aloo Kofta Curry The Malai Kofta recipe is a delicious preparation paneer and potato balls simmered in a spiced tomato gravy. This recipe of kofta is a healthy twist to the traditionally deep fried kofta recipes. Serve this for dinner along with Naan and Raita.
Kofta aloo korma instructions
- For making kofta: grind the meat in mixture grinder then add roughly chop onion add 1tbsp of ginger garlic paste,mircha power,bread crumb or you can aalso add besan,corinder leaf,green chill,salt and apply oil you hand and make a ball.
- Now fry the meat ball in low flame untill it turn into golden brown..
- Now for frying the potato add orange food color and 1 tsp of salt and fry it.
- For making korma gravy: Take a pan add slice onion and fry it till golden brown add all the ingredient ginger garlic paste,mircha,salt,garam masala powder,tej pata and add some water and cook it till it separate oil.
- Now add the potato and water pressure cook it till potato get tender….after this add kofta or meat ball and your kofta aloo korma is ready.
Meatballs Potato Curry is one of the most favorite and traditional dishes. the origin came from Mughal empire cuisine in the Indian sub-continent. where this kofta used to be served on the royal dining table.gradually this delicious meatball curry spread out worldwide, especially in Asian countries. Korma is an Indian dish of meat braised in a mixture of coconut milk, dahi (yoghurt), water, spices and oilseeds, often almonds or cashews. The spices used for the dish are usually garam masala, curry powder, cinnamon, cardamom, ground coriander and turmeric. These elements form the basis of the recipe. Vegetable Malai Kofta Curry Recipe (Non Fried) is a healthy version of the traditional dish that is a specialty of Northern India.