Pumpkin corn soup. Directions In a large saucepan, saute onion and red pepper in butter until almost tender. Stir in the broth, pumpkin, salt and cayenne until blended. A spiced up version of an old favourite, this hearty pumpkin soup has a little more sweetness with the addition of the corn.
In a large saucepan, mix all ingredients. DIRECTIONS In saucepan, combine broth, corn & onion. Stir in pumpkin & blend well. You can have Pumpkin corn soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin corn soup
- It’s 2 slice of boil pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 bowl of boil corn.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger mircha paste.
- It’s 1 bowl of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oil.
Combine broth, corn and onion in saucepan and bring to boil over medium-high heat. Return heat to medium-high and stir in pumpkin, blending well until mixture begins to boil. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. In a heavy soup pot or Dutch oven over medium heat, heat oil.
Pumpkin corn soup step by step
- Corn & pumpkin both are blend it properly..
- Take a pan pour some oil add corn & pumpkin juice, water.
- Add black pepper, ginger mircha paste, salt as required..
- Boil it well..
- When it becomes thicker turn off the gass..
- Serve it..
Add onion and garlic and cook until golden. Meanwhile, halve, peel, and scrape out seeds of the pumpkin. This soup is just what I crave on a cold fall day. It is packed with pumpkins and sweet corn (obviously) and potatoes, which is where it gets its creaminess from. I've also topped it up with a drizzle of milk, some pine nuts and rosemary.