Weeknight Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can cook Weeknight Chicken Noodle Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Weeknight Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts, cut into bite size chunks.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 bunch of celery, sliced (about 6 sticks).
- It’s 1/2 bag of carrots, sliced (about 6 carrots).
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of medium egg noodles, uncooked.
- You need 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of dried parsley.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Weeknight Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Sauté chicken, celery, onion and carrots in a little olive oil over medium high heat in a large pot. Season with 1 Tbsp. of the Italian seasoning and salt & pepper..
- Add in uncooked pasta and chicken broth. Add in remaining 1 Tbsp. Of Italian seasoning and the parsley. Stir and reduce heat to medium low..
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until noodles are cooked. Enjoy!.