Makhana milkshake. Makhana is a protein-rich food, low in fat and carbs. Make vrat-special makhana milkshake for weight loss during Navratri. Here's an easy recipe to make it at home.
However this is one … Protein & Calcium Rich Makhana Milkshake- Health Drink Recipe By Dr. Makhanas, also called fox nut/lotus seeds, have recently become a popular healthy snack. Yummy and delicious morning shake makhana shake and Khajoor shake is ready to make at home with quick and easy way /super healthy and energized/please like share and subscribe my channel. You can have Makhana milkshake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Makhana milkshake
- Prepare 1 cup of chilled milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 8-10 of roasted makhana.
- You need 4 of almonds.
- Prepare 4 of cashew nuts.
- It’s 1 scoop of vanilla icecream.
Then you will simply love this creamy Phool makhana Banana peanut butter Shake that is loaded with nutrients and very filling. Makhanas are also known as fox nuts, Euryale ferox, lotus seeds, gorgon nuts and phool makhana. The nutritional value of Makhana is attributed its high fiber content, low glycemic index and phytochemical constituents. Its fiber content acts as an absorbent.
Makhana milkshake step by step
- In a small mixture jar put almonds and cashews. Grind it in a smooth powder..
- Now put roasted makhana in it. Grind it again so we get a smooth powder. Now add sugar in it, grind again. Make sure all ingredients are ground in a super fine powder..
- Now put this powder in a coffee mug. Fill this cup with milk. Now mix it well with spoon. (You can add milk in grinding step also but I choose a small mixing jar so I mix milk directly in cup.).
- Now put icecream scoop over it. And serve chilled..
Low-fat milkshake: Substitute frozen yogurt or sherbet for the ice cream, or fruit juice for part of the milk. Make it a malt: It's easy to mimic those old-fashioned malted milks you get at a restaurant. Makhana is normally had as a snack after roasting it with completely different spices. Throughout Navratri, makhana kheer is a well-liked alternative. However this is one other means you'll be able to have this wholesome meals – within the type of a refreshing milkshake!