Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan. Add eggs, scramble them well or chopped tofu for vegan diet. Add salt, sugar, pepper, and stock, mix well. Rice noodles are a staple in Asian cooking.
Cut up bok choy, put aside. Add eggs, scramble them well or chopped tofu for vegan diet. Add salt, sugar, pepper, and stock, mix well. You can have Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan
- You need 2 of eggs (replace with tofu for vegan diet).
- It’s 200 gr of dry rice noodle (I use the large size one or kwetiaw).
- It’s 3 bunches of bokchoy.
- Prepare 1 of long red chili (chopped).
- You need 4 of garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of stock (beef, chicken, or mushroom for vegan diet).
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Pho is a Vietnamese soup that's made of broth, vegetables, herbs and rice noodles. I wish I could say that I'm one of those people who has my meal plan for the coming week beautifully laid out by Sunday evening, ready for an efficient, once a week (ha!) trip to the grocery store. Rinse under cold water for a minute to drain. Place broth in large flat-bottomed pot and bring to a boil, then add broccoli and carrots (or other root vegetables) for about a minute—these vegetables will quick cook in boiling liquid.
Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan instructions
- Cut up bok choy, put aside..
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a pot, Add chopped garlics, cook for 3 mins. Add chopped chili, mix well..
- Add eggs, scramble them well or chopped tofu for vegan diet. Add salt, sugar, pepper, and stock, mix well..
- Add water, wait until boiling..
- Add bok choy, wait until soften, turn off the fire..
- In another pot, boil the water and cook rice noodle for 3 mins until soften, drain the water..
- Prepare bowl, put rice noodle in it, pour the soup on top of the noodle..
- Ready to serve..
This Chickpea Rice soup is the answer to the chikin noodle soup that cures all. Garlic and veggies cooked to golden, then herbs, flavors and broth simmered with cooked chickpeas and rice! Use noodles, vegan chikin subs for variation. This Soup is delicious, healing and satisfying. In a large pot heat olive oil over medium-high heat until hot and shimmering.