cranberry couscous salad. Combine broth, cranberries, cinnamon, and cumin in a medium saucepan. Remove broth from heat and stir in couscous. Remove from heat; stir in couscous.
Fluff with a fork; transfer to a large bowl. Add cranberries, green onions, yellow pepper and almonds to couscous. In a large bowl, combine the couscous, cranberries, carrots, cucumber and green onions. You can cook cranberry couscous salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of cranberry couscous salad
- Prepare 1 cup of couscous.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 2 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1 large of cucumber, diced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour over couscous mixture; toss to coat. Pair this cinnamon-scented side with grilled chicken or lamb. Remove from heat, and stir in couscous.
cranberry couscous salad step by step
- Place couscous and cranberries in a heat proof bowl. Add boiling water. Cover and seal with plastic wrap or tightly fitting lid. Let sit for 10 minutes or until the water is absorbed..
- Fluff couscous with a fork. Mix in the remaining ingredients..
- Serve warm or cold..
Fluff with a fork; let cool, uncovered. Whisk oil and vinegar; pour vinaigrette over couscous. Bring water (amount will be listed on package directions) to a boil and pour it over the couscous. Toast The Pecans For the Cranberry Orange Israeli Couscous Salad This step is very easy to do while the couscous is cooking, which will also save you time. Place the chopped pecans (or walnuts) in a dry skillet on medium heat.