Couscous salad. Couscous salad is the perfect party food. Choose from among our most popular renditions for your next picnic or potluck. Mediterranean Couscous Salad is full of bright fresh flavors with a crazy easy homemade dressing!
Add the rest of the salad ingredients. Pour the prepared dressing over and toss everything well together. Garnish with extra mint and feta and serve! You can cook Couscous salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Couscous salad
- You need 1/2 cup of couscous.
- Prepare 1 of diced cucumber.
- It’s 1 of diced tomato.
- It’s 5 piece of chopped kalamata olives.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh basil/cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of feta/mozarella.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of Italian seasoning (dried mixed herbs).
Transfer couscous to a large bowl. Add tomatoes, red bell pepper, celery, cucumber, scallions and parsley to bowl with cooked couscous. Combine couscous, tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, garbanzo beans, red onion, olives, cheese, parsley, mint, basil, and oregano in a medium bowl. In small bowl, beat lemon juice, oil and salt with wire whisk until well blended; pour over vegetable mixture and toss.
Couscous salad instructions
- Cook the couscous in boiling water as per the package instructions and while it sits chop the cucumber, tomatoes, olives and basil/cilantro..
- In a small bowl whisk your vinegar and lemon juice and to this add the sugar and mix until it dissolves well..
- Remive your couscous from the pot and fluff it with a fork and transfer into a large bowl and let it cool..
- Add all your veggies to the couscous with the feta/mozarella, , Italian seasoning and basil/cilantro..
- Pour in your vinegar mixture and mix well..
- Season with a good amount of salt and pepper. Serve!!.
Place corn in a Dutch oven; cover with water. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring broth to a boil. In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, vinegar and cumin. Add green onions, red pepper, cilantro, corn and beans and toss to coat. Couscous Salad With Grapes and Feta Credit: Kana Okada.