Deep Fried Bananas With Kachumbari. Deep fried bananas are very sweet especially when consumed with tea or kachumbari. By using our services, you agree to our. Take the bananas out of the freezer, unwrap them, and completely coat them in batter.
In Brazil, banana fritters are a side dish — although some serve it as a dessert topped with ice cream. Let's talk about one of the most basic desserts that will save you on more than one occasion. Fried bananas are a classic recipe that gives you a crunchy banana that is soft and hot in the inside. You can have Deep Fried Bananas With Kachumbari using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Bananas With Kachumbari
- Prepare 20 of raw bananas.
- You need of oil for deep frying.
- It’s 3 of carrots.
- You need 1/8 of cabbage.
- Prepare of Chili sauce.
In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a large bowl, combine the egg, oil, milk, and vanilla. Gradually add the flour mixture to the egg mixture, stirring often. Deep fry the bananas in batches.
Deep Fried Bananas With Kachumbari step by step
- Smear oil on your palm and peel the bananas. slice the bananas into thin pieces and wash..
- Heat oil in a frying pan until you see bubbles or until it heated to the maximum then dip in the bananas and let them fry till crunchy..
- Remove from heat. Then chop the the carrots and cabbage and mix together. Serve with chili sauce. Yummy!!.
Turn the bananas over so both sides turn golden brown in color and become crispy. Use a slotted spoon to remove the fried bananas out of the oil, drain on a plate lined with paper towels. Deep-fried bananas are one of the more unusual banana deserts. These can be made from either regular yellow bananas, or their less sweet relatives, plantains. Thin banana slices can be deep-fried to make crispy chips, but thicker slices can be made into a softer banana desert.