Apple Milkshake. Apple milkshake is a delicious and protein rich shake made with apples, nuts & milk. I was a bit skeptical of such a creation but it was pretty tasty. I found the apple flavor a bit mild though.
With seasonal fresh apples, a splash of milk and sugar, this apple shake is just perfect breakfast or snack. Apple blends with milk and honey or sugar taste so yummy and kids would love this healthy drink. Blend apple, milk and sugar in mixie, till apple is crushed completely. You can have Apple Milkshake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Milkshake
- Prepare 4-5 of apples (small or medium).
- It’s 1&1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of cardamoms.
- Prepare 8-10 of ice cubes.
- It’s For of garnishing:.
- Prepare 3 of almonds.
- You need 2-3 of pistachios.
- You need 2-3 of cherries.
Method Blend the apple and sugar in a blender to a smooth purée using a little milk. Add the cinnamon powder and milk and blend again. Peel and cut apple into halves. Remove the core and cut apple into large pieces.
Apple Milkshake step by step
- Assemble all the ingredients..
- Wash and cut the apples into small pieces..
- Add the apples to a blender. Add in milk, sugar, cardamoms and ice cubes..
- Blend everything until smooth and frothy and remove it to a vessel or glass..
- Pour the apple milkshake into serving glasses. Garnish with slivered almonds, pistachios and cherries. Serve chilled..
Add apple and almonds in a blender jar. An Apple Smoothie is ideal as a super seasonal breakfast, it's simple to make and will save you a few extra dollars. Sarah adds flax seeds for fiber and additional nutrients. Read the full recipe after the video. Spinach Apple Smoothie; For those who love to get some veggies in with their smoothie, this spinach apple smoothie is perfect any time of day.