Home made Fried rice. In a saucepan bring water to a boil. Meanwhile, season eggs with salt and pepper. Fried rice isn't meant to be knife-and-fork food.
You will not be getting take out any longer! Have fried rice as an entree or a side dish when serving it! Long-grain white rice is the classic choice, but short-grain rice and brown rice also work (especially with kimchi fried rice). You can have Home made Fried rice using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Home made Fried rice
- Prepare of stir fry.
- It’s of rice (white).
- You need of frozen veggies.
- It’s of minced ginger.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of chopped onion.
- Prepare of jalapeño with seeds in it, is hotter..
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of diced ham preferably NOT smoked..
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of teriyaki.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of stir-fry sauce.
- You need of lemon.
- You need of siracha hot sauce (optional).
You can also experiment with different grains, such as quinoa, or even cauliflower rice. Fried rice is best made with day-old rice. Remove from skillet and set aside. Crack in eggs, stirring quickly to scramble eggs with vegetables.
Home made Fried rice instructions
- Have your rice ready and to the side already cooked. Even minute rice will do. Now heat up your wok or pan. I use a wide n deep nonstick. Now add in the pan butter ginger garlic onion n jalapeño . as the butter starts to fade in a medium high setting (do not let butter turn to dark) lower heat and start adding the frozen veggies of your choice. Simmer as directed on package . If it says cook for 20 MIN. cut time in half .then throw in as much ham as u like . I used the whole package. Stired everything and finished the left over time. Remember(Ham is already cooked)..
- Now put it to the side and get a clean pan. In medium setting heat, add some olive oil and stir-fry sauce throw in the rice stir gently . After 3 or 4 min add the soy sauce n teriyaki n stir again . Wen u see it has a nice color and smell whisk eggs and throw it in raising the heat from medium to medium high carefully move everything around till eggs are done (do not let egg mix just sit in pan) make sure ur moving it around to cook evenly. Lower heat bck. to medium when the eggs are done .add the ham n veggies from the first step mix everything all together. Squeeze lemon and a lil sirracha over everything. Turn it off and enjoy with a side of xtra soy sauce in a ramekin n chop sticks. Just for points!.
Tips For Making The Best Fried Rice: Ok, let's get right to it. A fresh batch of warm (or even lukewarm) rice will not fry well when it hits the hot pan, and will result in soggy and sticky clumps — no good. Chinese fried rice made with fragrant jasmine rice, carrots, peas, and scrambled eggs. This easy stir-fried dish turns plain white rice into flavorful grains lightly seasoned with soy sauce and tossed with colorful vegetables. I often use leftover rice for a quick and convenient meal.