Cauliflower Stir Fry with Prawns. When the cauli is done, heat the remaining oil in a small saucepan or wok. Splash in the vinegar and hoisin, let it bubble, then toss the cauliflower through the sticky sauce. Top with the spring onions and peanuts, and serve with rice.
Remove from heat when it starts changing colors. In the same pan, add some butter, and then add the chopped garlic. Toss together shrimp and cornstarch in a bowl. You can cook Cauliflower Stir Fry with Prawns using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Stir Fry with Prawns
- You need 1 of med, size cauliflower, cut into small florettes.
- You need 2 tbsp. of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of urad dal (split black gram).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of prawns, cleaned and deveined.
- It’s 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 2 of green chilies, slit.
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need leaves of few curry.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- It’s of coriander leaves to garnish.
Heat a large skillet or wok over high heat. Super quick and easy Cauliflower Shrimp Stir Fry perfect for weeknights. This light and colorful stir fry is great with a bowl of steamed rice. When it comes to preparing a Chinese meal, a vegetable stir fry is a must-have dish.
Cauliflower Stir Fry with Prawns instructions
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with mustard seeds. After it stops spluttering, add the urad dal and saute till it changes colour. Then add the prawns and fry for a few seconds..
- Now add the cauliflower, onion, garlic, green chilies, curry leaves, salt and turmeric powder and cook, covered on a low flame..
- Sprinkle water at intervals and stir. Cook till the cauliflower is soft. Serve, garnished with coriander leaves..
Vegetable stir fries can be elaborate but the ones cooked daily for lunch or dinner are often super quick and easy to. Push rice mixture to sides of pan, forming a well in center. Directions stir fry shrimp, broccoli & cauliflower until shrimp is pink & veggies are crisp & tender. add mushrooms for another couple of minutes to stir fry. mix all other ingredients combining well and then pour mixture over skillet. stir fry for another couple of minutes. – serve over rice or eat on its own! yummy! Stir in the reserved eggs, cauliflower and shrimp. Add the peas and cauliflower "rice," and stir to combine.