Broccoli mushroom wholewheat quesadilla. Sauté the vegetables with a teaspoon of butter and as they are cooked keep them aside. Place a roti and top them with the vegetables and grated cheese. Flip them in between and cut them into halves or quadruples.
Vegetarian Quesadilla with Broccoli and Corn are absolutely a go-to recipe in our household for a quick meal; some minor changes in this Tex -mix favorite dish and we have a healthy & yummy Appetizer or an entrée ready in a jiffy…you can add protein of your choice like grilled chicken, tofu, mushrooms.the stuffing options can be endless based on your family favorites:) We really enjoyed. To cook broccoli bring a large pot of water to a boil. Remove and place in a bowl with ice water. You can cook Broccoli mushroom wholewheat quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli mushroom wholewheat quesadilla
- It’s 2 of wholewheat atta rotis.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 handful of chopped broccolis.
- You need 1 handful of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare Aa needed of Butter to sauté the vegetables.
- Prepare of Salt as per your taste.
Combine broccoli with cheese, corn and garlic powder. Divide mixture in four, for each tortilla. Spread the jack cheese on one half of each tortilla, top with some of the mushrooms, and then sprinkle with the feta. Fold the other half of the tortilla over the filling, to make a half-moon.
Broccoli mushroom wholewheat quesadilla step by step
- Sauté the vegetables with a teaspoon of butter and as they are cooked keep them aside..
- Place a roti and top them with the vegetables and grated cheese..
- Bake them at 180 degrees for 10 minutes or till the cheese melts. Flip them in between and cut them into halves or quadruples. Pack them for tiffin..
Skillet charred broccoli and summer squash, layered between tortillas, topped with a sprinkling of cheese and cooked until golden crisp. Serve with a homemade spicy, tangy chipotle sesame sauce, cooling yogurt, and of course, some avocado too. You'll have the most delicious quesadillas! Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add mushrooms, onions, salt, pepper, chili powder and garlic powder.