Pisang Goreng Kelapa Parut (Fried Banana With Coconut Shredded). PISANG GORENG IN INDONESIA Pisang goreng (Indonesian fried banana) is a popular street-food option in Indonesia. All around the city, such as bus/train stations, major tourist destinations, and schools and universities, you'll often see Indonesian traditional pushcarts equipped with gas stove. Mix well and set next to the batter.
Once deep-fried, the batter turns crispy, while the banana is of course, sweet and tender. It sounds so easy, because it is, and yet this humble pisang goreng is a masterpiece despite its simplicity. Indonesian cuisine varies greatly by region and has many different influences. You can cook Pisang Goreng Kelapa Parut (Fried Banana With Coconut Shredded) using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pisang Goreng Kelapa Parut (Fried Banana With Coconut Shredded)
- Prepare 4 of bananas, cut into squares.
- It’s 150 gram of grated coconut.
- You need 60 g of rice flour.
- Prepare 150-200 gram of plan flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 200 cc of ice water.
- It’s of Oil for deep frying.
Some popular Indonesian dishes such as nasi goreng, gado-gado,sate and soto are ubiquitous in the country and considered as national dishes. Today, some popular dishes that originated in Indonesia are now common. Malaysian fried bananas, called pisang goreng, is a scrumptious treat. I used ripe baby bananas, they were dipped in a simple batter and then fried in the deep fryer until golden brown.
Pisang Goreng Kelapa Parut (Fried Banana With Coconut Shredded) instructions
- Mix flour, rice flour, and salt together. Stir well. Add eggs and water a little at a time. Stir well..
- Add grated banana and coconut. Stir well. Fry in oil that has been heated over medium heat until cooked..
They were served on a banana leaf with some sweet soy sauce. That may sound a bit odd, but oh my, super good! Drop banana mixture by tablespoon into hot oil. Remove bananas from oil, and drain on paper towels. Fried Banana's also known as Goreng Pisang in Malaysia is one of my favorite deep-fried snacks, made with ripe bananas and coated with batter before deep-frying.