Sun-dried tomato, scamorza and aubergine pie. Sun-dried tomato, scamorza and aubergine pie Oh this family favourite is sooooo tasty. Sun-dried tomatoes pair wonderfully with the ingredients in this pie. Sun-dried tomato, scamorza and aubergine pie Oh this family favourite is sooooo tasty.
Add potato, zucchini, mushrooms, and eggplant; toss well to coat. Arrange half of vegetables in a single layer on a jelly-roll or shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Rub together with hands until no large lumps of tofu remain. You can cook Sun-dried tomato, scamorza and aubergine pie using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sun-dried tomato, scamorza and aubergine pie
- You need of Roll of round puff pastry.
- It’s 1 of aubergine.
- You need 150 g of chopped scamorza.
- Prepare 4-5 of chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Egg to glaze.
Spinach Pizza with Sun Dried Tomatoes & Feta Cheese is simple and quick to make pizza recipes. The base of the pizza is made from scratch. It is made of whole wheat which makes the pizza base more healthier. Sun dried tomatoes and spinach makes a great topping on the pizza along with mozzarella cheese and feta cheese. Make these delicious pizzas for your kids birthday party or any.
Sun-dried tomato, scamorza and aubergine pie instructions
- Wash, slice and dry aubergine well using kitchen paper. Fry in a little oil until browned. Set a side to cool..
- Preheat oven to 180. Roll out pastry into a small baking tray, prick with a fork. Add a layer of aubergine, scamorza, sun-dried tomatoes and Parmesan. Create another layer of all the above ingredients.
- Fold the edges over to create a border. Glaze with an egg and bake for about 25-30 minutes. Leave to rest on a wire rack for 10 minutes before serving 😊.
While the stock is heating, drain the sun-dried tomatoes and reserve the oil. Chop the tomatoes coarsely and set them aside. Beat one of the eggs with a fork and use a pastry brush to lightly brush egg over the pie crust (you might not need all of the egg- save the rest for brushing the top crust later). Beat remaining eggs in a large bowl, using a whisk. Add cheese, pepper, and basil and stir to combine.