Soba Noodles With Chicken & Shiitake Soup. Beef Is Regarded As One Of The Most Nutrient Rich Meats Available. Beef Up Your Next Meal With These Hearty Food Ideas. I made the recipe as it was written with the addition of a little more chicken and carrots.
It has a long shelf life, You can buy it and store in your pantry for months. You can add soba to soups, stir fry or serve with any sauces too. Soba noodles is made using buck wheat so it is healthier. You can have Soba Noodles With Chicken & Shiitake Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soba Noodles With Chicken & Shiitake Soup
- It’s of servings Soba Noodles.
- You need of Chicken Fillets.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Potato Starch Flour *optional.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s of thick Spring Onions *cut into 4cm in length.
- Prepare of Shiitake Mushrooms *cut in half.
- You need of <Soup>.
- You need of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix).
- You need of Dashi Stock *OR 400ml Water & 3/4 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- It’s of Sake (Rice wine).
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Mirin.
Finely slice the mangetout, cut the carrot into matchsticks and deseed and slice the red chilli. Pack with a small portion of soy sauce. Serve with extra rice wine vinegar, soy sauce and wasabi so that everyone can season to taste. Allow the vegetables and chicken to cool down and then mix the noodles with the vegi.
Soba Noodles With Chicken & Shiitake Soup step by step
- Cut Chicken Fillets into large bite size pieces, lightly season with Salt. Coat with Potato Starch Flour, but it is optional..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, cook Chicken and Spring Onion until partially browned. You don’y need to cook them through..
- Place all the soup ingredients in a saucepan, add Shiitake, and bring to the boil. Add pan-fried Chicken and Spring Onion, and cook over medium heat for several minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook Soba Noodles according to the instruction on the package. When cooked, drain, rinse under water if you serve the noodles and soup separately, and drain well..
- Pour the soup in a bowl, sprinkle with some Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix), place the cooled noodles on a plate, and serve separately. When you eat, pick up a mouthful of noodles and dip them into the soup, and eat..
- Note: Alternatively, place drained hot noodles in a large bowl, pour the soup over and serve..
Add chicken and half of the sauce. Reduce heat to medium and add kale, soba noodles, chicken and remaining sauce. Stir gently until mixed, about a minute and remove from heat. Sauce will thicken as it warms up. If noodles absorb too much sauce, add some reserved noodles' water.