Cantonese-style "Eight Treasure" Stir-fry. Great recipe for Cantonese-style "Eight Treasure" Stir-fry. It's healthy with lots of vegetables. You can add whatever leftover vegetables like onions, Chinese.
Stir fry them until they are soft. Add water if it is too dry. Cantonese-style Dry-fried king prawns ( Gon Jin Har Lok) lightly coated in a sweet zesty orange dark sauce. You can cook Cantonese-style "Eight Treasure" Stir-fry using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cantonese-style "Eight Treasure" Stir-fry
- It’s 100 grams of Ham (thinly sliced).
- It’s 5 of to 6 medium Shrimps.
- It’s 6 of to 10 Quail eggs.
- You need 50 grams of Cooked bamboo shoot in water.
- You need 1 bunch of Bok choy.
- You need 2 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 of to 1/3 Carrot.
- You need 5 of to 6 Dried wood ear mushrooms.
- It’s 200 ml of ■ Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of ■ Chicken stock granules.
- You need 2 tbsp of ■ Sake.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ■ Soy sauce (see Hints).
- Prepare 1 pinch of ■ Sugar.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko slurry (1:1 ratio).
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
Dry-fried Prawns (Gon Jin Har Lok in Cantonese) in Dark Orange Sauce is a. Do remember to add a small amount of oil so the rice will not stick to your pan. Poached Pork Slices with Garlic Sauce. Cold Noodles with Spicy Meat Sauce.
Cantonese-style "Eight Treasure" Stir-fry step by step
- Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces and season with soy sauce and sake (not listed). Peel and remove the tail of the shrimp. Devein, then rub with a little katakuriko and salt (not listed) to clean, then wash. Pat dry, then season with salt and pepper (not listed)..
- Boil the quail eggs and peel. Cut the bamboo shoot into bite sized pieces (slice the tips into wedges, and thinly slice the rest). Rehydrate the dried wood ear mushrooms, wash off any dirt and cut in half. Cut the carrot into thin rectangular slices. Thinly slice the shiitake mushrooms. Cut the stems of the bok choy in half lengthwise, and roughly chop the leaves..
- Add katakuriko dissolved in water little by little until the sauce has thickened to your liking (it should be just thick enough to cling to the ingredients)..
- If there's too much oil in the frying pan, wipe with a paper towel, leaving just about 1 tablespoon. If there's too little oil, add a bit. Stir-fry the cut vegetables..
- When the bok choy leaves have softened, add the ■ ingredients and bring to a boil..
- Keep stir frying until the sauce has reduced to about 2/3..
- When the sauce has reduced, put the pork and shrimp back in the pan, and add the boiled and peeled quail eggs too. You just need to heat through the ingredients added later..
- Add katakuriko dissolved in water little by little until the sauce has thickened to your liking (It should be just thick enough to cling to the ingredients)..
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve..
Grilled Lemongrass Lamb Chops. 鍋貼 Potstickers. Whether you crave sweet, savory, decadent or healthy, read on for some great fruits and sweets recipes to satisfy your taste buds. Mix together the salt, sugar, five spice powder, red fermented bean curd and white pepper. Thoroughly rub this spice mixture into the meat as well. Flip the meat over so it's skin-side up.