Chicken shawarma. Place the chicken thighs into the mixture and turn to coat. Shawarma refers to the meat and is most commonly served with pita and veggies like lettuce, onions, and tomatoes. Use the chicken in a salad, on a pita, or over rice.
Prepare a marinade for the chicken. How to Serve Chicken Shawarma There are two main ways to serve Chicken Shawarma. As Chicken Shawarma wraps (like Gyros and Doner kebabs) – with tomato, lettuce, and a simple yoghurt sauce on the side. You can cook Chicken shawarma using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken shawarma
- Prepare of Chicken.
- It’s of Carrot.
- You need of Cabbage.
- It’s of Cucumber.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Red pepper.
- You need of Green pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Curry.
- It’s of Ginger/ garlic.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Ketchup.
Other optional extras include: red onion, cheese (query authenticity? CHICKEN SHAWARMA SEASONING The seasoning or marinade is what makes this dish IRRESISTIBLE. We use olive oil, lime juice, ginger garlic paste, cumin, paprika, honey, cinnamon, oregano, turmeric, coriander powder, salt and black pepper. Most of these are probably in your pantry.
Chicken shawarma instructions
- Cook and trad the chicken in a pot, put a little v.oil fry the onions add your Ginger and garlic mix them then add shredded chicken and your spices,seasoning, salt then add red pepper and green pepper mix them together.
- Cut your cabbage, carrot and cucumber.
- In a bowl mix your mayonnaise, ketchup and black pepper.
- Spread the Mayo mixture into the Lebanese bread add cabbage, carrots, cucumber and chicken roll your bread and put it in a non stick pan for 3-4mnt. Your shawarma is ready enjoyyyyyy.
Making Chicken Shawarma at home is a lot easier to make than you may think. All you need is a couple minutes of prep time. It all starts with an awesome marinade! A blend of olive oil, lemon juice and lots of spices. Chicken Shawarma is a popular gourmet sandwich that you can get at Middle Eastern restaurants.