Chicken shawarma. Place the chicken thighs into the mixture and turn to coat. Shawarma refers to the meat and is most commonly served with pita and veggies like lettuce, onions, and tomatoes. Use the chicken in a salad, on a pita, or over rice.
Traditional chicken shawarma is basically well-marinated chicken, layered on a vertical rotisserie or spit where it's slow-roasted for days–in its own juices and fat–until perfectly tender and extra flavorful! Prepare a marinade for the chicken. Chicken Shawarma This is one of my signature recipes that will be very familiar to all my friends because I make this so often. You can cook Chicken shawarma using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken shawarma
- You need 12 of Shawarma bread.
- Prepare of Boneless chicken 1/2kilo.
- It’s of Cabbage 1medium size.
- You need 3 of Carrots.
- It’s of Mayonnaise Small size.
- You need of Ketchup Small size.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
It's off the charts for effort vs output: just a handful of everyday spices, garlic, a splash of lemon and olive oil transforms into the most incredible flavour. When this chicken is cooking, the smell is incredible. CHICKEN SHAWARMA SEASONING The seasoning or marinade is what makes this dish IRRESISTIBLE. We use olive oil, lime juice, ginger garlic paste, cumin, paprika, honey, cinnamon, oregano, turmeric, coriander powder, salt and black pepper.
Chicken shawarma step by step
- Cut chicken in to smaller pieces add seasoning add little veniger mix together and marrinate for 2hrs in the fridge. Put alittle oil in a pan add the chicken and fry with onions and seasoning untill it turns out brown.
- In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, ketchup and grinded pepper mix together, cut the cabbage carrots and onions..
- Take one wrap spread the mayonnaise mix add the chicken and the vegetables wrap it and grill for 5minutes. Enjoy.
Most of these are probably in your pantry. Making Chicken Shawarma at home is a lot easier to make than you may think. All you need is a couple minutes of prep time. It all starts with an awesome marinade! A blend of olive oil, lemon juice and lots of spices.