Thai Pineapple Fried Rice.
You can cook Thai Pineapple Fried Rice using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- You need of Boiled & Cooked Rice (preferably old cooked rice).
- You need of Chopped Onions.
- It’s of Chopped Thai Red Chillies.
- Prepare of Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- It’s of Chopped Red Bell Pepper.
- You need of Spring Onions.
- It’s of Chopped Pineapple.
- Prepare of Broccoli Florets.
- It’s of Round Carrot Slices.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare of Soya Sauce.
- You need of Chilli Sauce.
- It’s of Curry Powder.
- Prepare of Basil Leaves dry.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Unsalted Butter.
- You need of Roasted Peanuts.
- Prepare of Coriander Leaves.
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice step by step
- In a heating pan sauté all the veggies by adding 2 tablespoons of Oil to the pan first.
- Then allow the Oil to heat strongly to get the smoky flavors to the veggies..
- First, add chopped Onions and cook until Onions turns brown in colour..
- Followed by add chopped Thai Red Chillies, Green and Red Bell Pepper, Broccoli florets, Carrot slices, Spring Onions and Pineapple Chunks and sauté all the veggies nicely for 2 to 3 Mins and keep aside..
- In another heating pan take again 2 tablespoon of Oil and allow it to heat well..
- Add chopped Garlic, stir for 1 min, and then add cooked and boiled Rice and sauté all the Rice in Garlic very nicely..
- To the Rice now add Soya Sauce, Chilli Sauce, Dry Basil leaves (optional), Curry Powder and Salt and mix well..
- Then add sautéed Veggies and Butter and toss the Rice nicely..
- Add some fresh Coriander Leaves and Peanuts and serve hot..
- Serve in carved out Pineapple by garnishing Spring Onions and Peanuts on it..