Stir-fried zero noodles. Zero Noodles are suitable for Vegetarians, vegans and people with diabetes, as well as people with wheat intolerance or allergies to gluten or soy. As well as helping with weight loss, Zero Noodles also have many other health benefits and so can improve over all health when incorporated into the diet. Shirataki noodles are called miracle noodles, skinny noodles or zero noodles because they're low in calories and carbohydrates.
The low calorie alternative to pasta for weight loss. Just had my first Zero Noodles (fettuccine) in a pasta sauce with broccoli, tomatoes and bacon. Try Shirataki Noodles in dishes such as this Shrimp Stir-Fry. You can have Stir-fried zero noodles using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir-fried zero noodles
- It’s of Bare Nacked Noodles.
- You need of raw king prawns.
- Prepare of red bell pepper sliced.
- Prepare of I med onion sliced.
- Prepare of mixed veg – mangetout, sugar snap peas, stem broccoli.
- It’s of coconut oil.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
Shirataki noodles have no calories, yet are very filling and full of healthy fiber. This is a detailed article about shirataki noodles and how to use them. Then add them to your favourite sauce, stir fry, or salad for a highly satisfying meal. Shirataki noodles (aka miracle noodles, aka konjak noodles, aka konnyaku noodles) is an ingredient popular in Asian cuisine.
Stir-fried zero noodles step by step
- Rinse the noodles under cold water for a min then add to a pot of boiling water separately. Boil for 2 mins then strain..
- In a frying pan or wok, fry half of the onions with coconut oil and once they start to brown add the prawns and mixed veg..
- Fry for 3-5 mins and then add the peppers and the rest of the onions and all seasoning..
- Add any sauce you choose if you want to ad this point then add the noodles without any water..
- Let simmer for 2 minutes ensuring the prawns are completely cooked..
It's made from konjak plant which is ground and then shaped into noodles, fettuccini or even rice. Shirataki noodles are almost zero calorie and zero carb. Shirataki Noodles: The Zero-Calorie "Miracle" Noodles. They are often called miracle noodles or konjac noodles. They're made from glucomannan, a type of fiber that comes from the root of the konjac plant.