Stir-fried zero noodles.
You can cook Stir-fried zero noodles using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-fried zero noodles
- You need 1 pack of Bare Nacked Noodles.
- It’s 250 g of raw king prawns.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper sliced.
- You need of I med onion sliced.
- You need 200 g of mixed veg – mangetout, sugar snap peas, stem broccoli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s of Seasoning.
Stir-fried zero noodles step by step
- Rinse the noodles under cold water for a min then add to a pot of boiling water separately. Boil for 2 mins then strain..
- In a frying pan or wok, fry half of the onions with coconut oil and once they start to brown add the prawns and mixed veg..
- Fry for 3-5 mins and then add the peppers and the rest of the onions and all seasoning..
- Add any sauce you choose if you want to ad this point then add the noodles without any water..
- Let simmer for 2 minutes ensuring the prawns are completely cooked..