Stir-Fried Udon Noodles.
You can cook Stir-Fried Udon Noodles using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Udon Noodles
- Prepare of cooked udon noodles.
- It’s of pork (thinly sliced).
- It’s of Cabbage (cut into bite sized pieces).
- It’s of carrot (cut into small pieces).
- Prepare of onion (slice thinly).
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- It’s of Salt & pepper for seasoning.
- It’s of Dried bonito flakes, red pickled ginger for topping (optional).
- Prepare of mayonnaise, crushed chili pepper (optional).
Stir-Fried Udon Noodles step by step
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan, stir fry pork and all vegetables until the vegetables are slightly soft..
- Add the cooked noodles and stir fry quickly..
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, combine well. To finish it off, pour sesame oil from the edge of the pan to inside of it..
- Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with dried bonito flakes, red pickled ginger, mayonnaise (optional)..