Stir fried noodles with chicken. Tip in the drained noodles, broccoli and the chicken and stir-fry until the noodles are hot. Add the hoisin sauce and water mixture, then mix so everything is coated in the sauce. Add the coriander stalks, garlic and ginger and cook for a further minute.
Stir in the noodles, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and water. Continue to stir fry until the noodles are well blended with the seasonings and completely cooked through. Dish out and transfer into two serving bowls. You can have Stir fried noodles with chicken using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fried noodles with chicken
- You need 1 cup of cooked egg noodles.
- You need 1 of Croquette (slice up).
- You need 1 of red and 1 yellow pepper (chunky chopped).
- You need 1 handful of pea snaps.
- It’s 1 of tomato (chopped in wedges).
- Prepare 1 of pak choi (cut up into big chunk).
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic(finely chopped).
- You need 2-3 of chicken fillet (cut into thin strips).
- You need Pinch of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of water.
Top the chicken noodles with the chicken (and its juice), garnish with the sesame seeds and scallion. Chicken, onion, bell pepper, juicy pineapple, and a sweet and savory sauce come together to. Stir-fry broccoli and carrots in remaining oil. Cook the noodles according to pack instructions, drain and set aside.
Stir fried noodles with chicken step by step
- Mix all the sauce base together.
- On a medium heat wok, add cooking oil in and follow by garlic. Quick stir until garlic become golden brown..
- Salt and pepper chicken and add it into your wok. Stir well then add sauce in..
- Add noodles in and mix them all well. You can add some water if it becomes too dry. Serve on a plate and sprinkle some chilli flakes and I added some homegrown edible flowers to make it look pretty too 😊.
Put a large wok or frying pan over a high heat. Add the spring onions, ginger, beansprouts, carrot, baby corn and mangetout. Heat the olive oil in a wok, add the chicken and fry briskly until browned all over. A classic Chinese dish of stir-fried egg noodles with shredded chicken breast. Mix chicken, cornstarch and oil in a bowl.