Stir fried noodles and beef. Heat the pan into medium heat and add the garlic and stir for few seconds then add the ginger slices and stir for few seconds. Add the noodles and follow by the stir fry sauce mix. For the stir fry, using a meat mallet, rolling pin or the base of a saucepan, bash the steaks to make them a little thinner.
Tender beef, fresh veggies, and noodles tossed together in a delicious savory sauce. Heat oil in wok until hot. Add the onion and cook until tender. You can have Stir fried noodles and beef using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir fried noodles and beef
- You need 200 grams of any noodles of your choice.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of beef.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 slice of fresh green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 dash of bouillon cube.
- You need pinch of salt.
Add the mange-tout peas, peppers and mushrooms. Heat a large wok or frying pan over medium-high heat. Finally in we go with the bean sprouts and most of the green parts of the spring onion, reserve a couple of tablespoons to garnish. Heat oil in a wok or skillet over high heat, add beef and stir fry until the meat is no longer pink.
Stir fried noodles and beef step by step
- Wash the beef,add onions,salt,bouillon cube and bring to boil for about 20mins.
- Boil about 1/2 cup of water and add a drop of olive oil in it once boiled bring down and put your noodles in it for 2mins,you don't want the noodles to be too soft,drain from water and set aside.
- Heat a non stick pan and add oil bring down your beef and fry until dry or to your satisfaction.
- Once the beef is fried heat pan and add 2 table spoon of oil add a pinch of salt,onions and pepper,add bouillon cube and stir fry for 3min..
- Add your sieve noodles, beef stir and leave for 2mins serve and enjoy.
Add napa cabbage and bean sprouts until the vegetables are cooked to crisp-tender. Add udon noodles, scallions, and the rest of the seasonings, and mix well. Return the beef and juices to the wok and stir-fry until heated through. Add the coriander and toss until well mixed with the beef. For the beef, place the beef strips into a bowl and add the light soy sauce, rice wine and cornflour and mix well.