Corsica-Style Aubergine Boats. Great recipe for Corsica-Style Aubergine Boats. This stuffed aubergine/eggplant boat-like dish caught my eyes. I found out that this dish is actually from Corsica, a southern island of France.
The garlic should barely be sizzling. If you're looking for Corsica-Style Aubergine Boats recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corsica-Style Aubergine Boats recipe here. You can cook Corsica-Style Aubergine Boats using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corsica-Style Aubergine Boats
- It’s of Tomato Sauce:.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil,.
- Prepare 1 Clove of Garlic Thinly Sliced,.
- It’s Pinch of Chili Flakes,.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Italian Seasoning,.
- You need 14 oz of Canned Diced Tomatoes,.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Prepare Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- You need of Aubergine Boats:.
- It’s 65 g of Vegan Cheese Freshly Shredded,.
- Prepare 2 of Aubergines/Eggplants,.
- You need Pinch of Nori Flakes, Generous.
- You need of Shichimi Togarashi / Japanese 7 Spice, Generous Pinch.
- Prepare 25 g of Vegan Mayo,.
- It’s 1 TSP of Karashi / Japanese Mustard,.
- You need 1 TSP of Miso,.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Japanese Panko,.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- It’s Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Sesame Seeds,.
We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Corsica-Style Aubergine Boats Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Corsica-Style Aubergine Boats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods. This stuffed aubergine/eggplant boat-like dish Corsica-Style Aubergine Boats. This stuffed aubergine/eggplant boat-like dish caught my eyes.
Corsica-Style Aubergine Boats instructions
- Prepare the tomato sauce. In a skillet or pan over the lowest heat possible, add olive oil. Add in garlic, chili flakes and Italian seasoning. The garlic should barely be sizzling..
- If the garlic is sizzling, the heat is too high.* Let the oil infused with the ingredients for about 10 to 15 mins or until the garlic starts to brown. Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl of canned diced tomatoes. *You can pass the oil mixture thru a fine sieve to catch all the garlic, chili and seasonings.*.
- Prepare the aubergines. Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil. Slice the eggplants into halves. Gently place the eggplants into the boiling water..
- Boil for about 20 mins or until the flesh is fork-tender. Remove from heat and set aside to cool down slightly. Once the eggplants are cool enuff to handle, carefully scrape the flesh out while keeping the skins intact..
- Transfer the flesh into a bowl. Add in the rest of the ingredients. Taste and adjust for seasonings. Mix to combine well. Mix, mix, mix..
- Transfer the mixture onto the skin to resemble boats. Freeze for at least 30 mins. Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius or 360 fahrenheit..
- Transfer the eggplant boats onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Wack into the oven and bake the eggplant boats for about 20 mins or until the cheese starts to melt. Remove from the oven..
- Add tomato sauce onto serving plates. Place the baked eggplant boats on top of the tomato sauce. Garnish with a sprinkle of nori flakes. Serve immediately..
I found out that this dish is actually from Corsica, a southern island of France. I also found out that this dish isn't well known as I thou. If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy homemade french fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.