Fish Ball Udon. Season with salt or soy sauce and white pepper. Directions: Boil a medium pot of water/chicken broth with the ginger. Add in the seaweed, udon and fish balls.
Shape the paste to a ball with the help of left index finger and thumb. Dip the scoop into clean water and transfer the fish ball from the left hand. Dip the scoop into the water in the large pot and gently slide the fish balls to the water. You can have Fish Ball Udon using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fish Ball Udon
- It’s 3 of fish ball.
- Prepare to taste of broccoli.
- Prepare to taste of choisam.
- It’s to taste of udon.
- It’s 3 of chives dumplings.
- It’s to taste of salt or soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of white pepper.
Hi everybody, I hope everyone is doing great. Today I decided to make this dish and to share it with you. If you liked this video don't forget to give me a t. It's quick and easy so that we can move on and do other fun things!
Fish Ball Udon step by step
- Boil water in a pot. Add fish ball and cook. Then cook broccoli and choisam. Then udon. Cook it. Season with salt or soy sauce and white pepper. Serve..
I was pretty darn excited to chow down on this as I was working pretty hard all day… The worst dinner I've ever had. It's still in my stomach as I type this. Oh god what a horrible combination of fish and AMERICAN CHEESE…. Photo about Kitsune udon noodles with fish ball and tofu in closeup. Skip navigation Sign in So, yes, fish balls are pretty much ready to eat because they are fully cooked.