Simple beef stew. Try New Recipes In The Comfort Of Your Home. Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Sprinkle beef with seasoned salt and pepper.
Everyone will love this, especially on those chilly nights! We just got back from Los Angeles. Toss the beef cubes in the flour until coated. You can cook Simple beef stew using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple beef stew
- Prepare 1 kg of beef stewing meat.
- You need 1 of beef stock cube.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 TBS of tomato paste.
- It’s Pinch of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of BBQ spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of steak n chop spice.
- You need 1 TSP of morrocan spice.
- You need 1 tsp of rajah curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 TSP of chicken spice.
- You need 2 tbs of minestrone powdered soup.
- It’s 2 TBS of thick vegetable powdered soup.
In a soup pot heat the olive oil over medium high heat until the oil blooms. Reserving the extra flour in the bowl, add the meat to the soup pot and cook until the meat is browned on all sides. Add carrot, onion, and potatoes to pot sprinkling the remaining flour over the veggies to coat. In an oven-safe Dutch oven, brown beef in batches in oil; drain.
Simple beef stew step by step
- Rinse and boil the meat until it's soft and tender.
- Chop onion and then add the paste of ginger and garlic then stir and add spices and beef stock.
- Add the tomato paste then stir and add pinch of sugar to kill the sourness from the paste of tomato..
- Then take a cup of water the add soups and pour it then lower your heat to thicken the beef stew..
Return all meat to the pan. Add onions, tomatoes, broth, tapioca, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and bay leaf. In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, and pepper; pour over meat, and stir to coat meat with flour mixture. Stir in the garlic, bay leaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, and celery. Tender beef is simmered in beef broth with potatoes, onions, celery, peas, and carrots until melt in your mouth tender.