Black Pepper Stir Fried Noodles. Check Out Black Pepper on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Low Prices on Spicey Hot Noodles.
Stir fry until the noodles are softened completely, covered with sauce, and piping hot. Black Pepper Stir Fried Noodles in now ready. Soak noodles in water (room temp) for about an hour Pour a couple tablespoons oil in a large skillet, wok or stir fry pan. You can cook Black Pepper Stir Fried Noodles using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Pepper Stir Fried Noodles
- Prepare of Black Pepper Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper (1/2 – 3 tsp).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of white cooking wine or Mirin.
- Prepare 1 piece of fresh ginger about 1 inch long.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of corn starch.
- It’s of Main.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground meat or tofu, cubed.
- Prepare 1 small of head of napa cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 10 oz of spinach fresh (optional).
- Prepare 4 oz of dried noodles, I like rice, but egg work well also.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Once the oil is heated, cook meat, chopping it up, or fry tofu cubed on all sides. Add the remaining tbsp of oil to the pan or wok, followed by the cooked noodles and the block pepper sauce. Stir fry the noodles over a medium-high heat until completely cooked, just a couple of minutes should do the trick Remove from heat and add the cooked vegetables, spinach leaves and sesame seeds. How to Make Stir Fry Udon Noodle With Black Pepper Sauce.
Black Pepper Stir Fried Noodles step by step
- Soak noodles in water (room temp) for about an hour.
- Pour a couple tablespoons oil in a large skillet, wok or stir fry pan. Turn heat to medium high..
- Once the oil is heated, cook meat, chopping it up, or fry tofu cubed on all sides..
- Once meat/tofu is just cooked, add chopped onion.
- Chop cabbage across in 1/4-1/2 strips, so it is kind of noodle looking.
- When the onions are mostly cooked, translucent, add cabbage, and spinach if using..
- When cabbage is wilted, drain noodles and add, turn heat down to medium..
- Stir for a few minutes to get it all hot.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a blender or food processor until well blended..
- Add sauce to pan. Stir to mix well. Keep stirring for about 2 or 3 minutes to allow sauce to thicken..
- Serve. Use sesame seeds, chopped green onion, cilantro to garnish if desired..
Heat a large pot of water to a boiling, add a small pinch of salt. Then it becomes simmer again, wait until it re-boils. Cook the noodles in boiling salted water according to the packet instructions, then drain and set aside. With the store-bought black pepper sauce, stir-fry with beef, delicious! I always like to stir -fry spaghetti, (Italian may not be happy when see that) it is just like Asian noodles but more al-dente.