Peanut Pork Noodles. Check Out Pork Noodles On eBay. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders In a small bowl mix together the peanut butter, chilli, sugar, soy sauce and fish sauce with a fork then add the water to loosen the mixture. Whisk together until smooth and then set aside.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. To make these spicy pork and peanut noodles you will need only five simple ingredients: ground pork, peanut butter, chili garlic sauce aka, sambal (or sriracha), hoisin sauce, and rice noodles. Cook then noodles according to the packages instructions. You can cook Peanut Pork Noodles using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Pork Noodles
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce (marinade).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro (marinade).
- You need 3 cloves of minced garlic (marinade).
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of brown sugar (marinade).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil (marinade).
- It’s 1 of juiced lime (marinade).
- Prepare 10 oz. of angel hair noodles.
- Prepare 1 of juiced lime (noodles).
- It’s 2 cloves of minced garlic (noodles).
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut butter (noodles).
- You need 1 cup of hot water (noodles).
- You need 2 tbsp. of soy sauce (noodles).
- It’s 1 pound of thinly-sliced pork chops.
The sauce is super simple to make, just whisk all. Peanut Pork and Noodles is the perfect weeknight meal! With tender pork, crisp veggies, and hearty noodles all coated in a peanut sauce, this meal is family-friendly and sure to please even your pickiest eater! How are you enjoying life after the long weekend?
Peanut Pork Noodles step by step
- Cut pork chops into thin strips and place them with all the marinade ingredients into a large ziplock bag. Let sit for anywhere between 30 minutes to a few hours..
- Toss the noodles with the noodle ingredients once the pork chops have been sitting for the desired amoint of time..
- Pan-fry the pork while preparing the noodles..
- Drizzle the remaining marinade over the pork shortly before removing it from heat. Once the peanut butter is thoroughly melted and spread evenly over all the noodles, add the pork chops..
Memorial Day weekend is usually the weekend the hubs and I celebrate our anniversary. Add the drained noodles to the pork and peanut mixture. Toss until everything is combined and coated in sauce. Once everything is combined, sprinkle a few sliced green onions over top and serve! Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or frying pan over high heat.