Mike's Spicy Crab Noodle Soup. Brits are discovering this new way to earn more income that is Changing The UK ecomony. FOR THE CRAB LEGS Add a small amount of water to your steamer pot. At a steady boil – reduce heat to a simmer.
Hot and spicy, tasty seafood broth and a smooth slurp of savory glass. Bún means noodles and riêu refers to the big white blocks of crab cakes in the soup, which is traditionally made of pounded mini crabs and eggs. Fine Cooking Asian Soup Noodle Spicy Shrimp Coconut Milk. You can cook Mike's Spicy Crab Noodle Soup using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Crab Noodle Soup
- Prepare of ● For The Noodles.
- It’s 2 of Authentic Ramen Noodles [tonight i used oriental top ramen as per request].
- You need of ● For The Seafood.
- It’s 2 of Sets Small Crab Legs [about 1+ pound].
- Prepare of ● For The Broth.
- You need 3 (14 oz) of Cans Seafood Or Vegetable Stock [reserve one can].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Garlic Chile Sauce [or to taste].
- You need 2 tbsp of Pickled Ginger [minced].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 4 of Thai Chilie Peppers [minced].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemongrass [minced].
- Prepare 1 Dash of Chinese 5 Spice.
- It’s of ● To Be Added Last.
- It’s 1/4 of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fresh Thai Basil [chopped – + reserves].
- You need of ● Sides.
- Prepare of Siriacha Sauce.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Fish Sauce.
- It’s of ● Garnishments.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need of Fresh Thai Basil.
- Prepare of Fresh Chives.
- You need of Red Pepper Flakes.
This deliciously spicy noodle soup can be served hot or cold. Excellent work again students! ● Place everything in the Spicy Thai Chicken Broth section [except for the + reserves] in a large pot and bring to a simmer. You'll definitely want a lot of broth for this dish. ● Turn off heat. Bun Rieu is a crab noodle soup dish that originated from the Northern region of Vietnam.
Mike's Spicy Crab Noodle Soup step by step
- FOR THE CRAB LEGS Add a small amount of water to your steamer pot. At a steady boil – reduce heat to a simmer. Add your crab legs and seal pot with a tight fitting lid. Make sure your legs aren't submerged in the water. You'll want them just above it. Steam legs for 5 to 7 minutes depending upon thickness. Turn off heat and leave legs in pot covered..
- Chop and mince your vegetables. Pull your fresh Thai Basil and Cilantro leaves as well. Those leaves will be mixed into your noodles and broth just before serving..
- Bring your broth [with oriental flavor packets if using top ramen] to a steady boil. If using Canton Noodles – add additional Siracha in place of Top Ramen noodle flavor packets..
- Add your noodles and boil as per manufacturers directions. Usually 3 minutes. Depending upon your noodle choice – add additional broth if needed..
- Picture of authentic Ramen Noodles. No seasoning packets included..
- Turn off heat and mix in Thai Basil and Cilantro leaves..
- Add crab legs to your empty bowls. Or, you can serve your legs to the side with sides of melted butter with Siriacha mixed in, shell crackers and meat picks. My Asian guests usually pull their crab meat and place it into their noodles and broth..
- Add your noodles and broth to your bowls..
- Garnish with fresh Thai Basil leaves, Cilantro leaves, Chives and red pepper flakes. Enjoy!.
In my opinion, it is one of the easier Vietnamese noodle dishes to make. It requires less time to cook and just explodes with flavor. What I love about bun rieu is that it's very light and refreshing to eat – perfect for summer months. Small chop all of your vegetables and throw everything [except for anything listed as reserves, garnish or noodles] in a large pot. Or, until your small chopped carrots are softened.