Simple Moroccan lamb tray bake. Put the butternut squash, aubergine, pepper, onion and garlic (if using) in a roasting tray and add a tablespoon of olive oil, plus some salt and pepper. Select a good sized non stick baking sheet Place the lamb chops in the centre or the tray. Scatter the cherry tomatoes around the lamb.
Sprinkle half the rosemary over the chops and the rest over the potatoes. Add broth, garbanzo beans, apricots, tomatoes, cinnamon sticks, ginger, and lemon peel and bring to boil, scraping up browned bits. Return lamb to skillet and bring to boil. You can cook Simple Moroccan lamb tray bake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Moroccan lamb tray bake
- It’s 6 of lamb chops.
- It’s 1 of courgette.
- It’s 10 of stems of fresh asparagus.
- Prepare of 6 oz sugar snap peas.
- You need of 1 punnet cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of garlic salt.
- You need 3 teaspoons of dried thyme.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare of Plenty of coarse black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of fresh lemon.
- Prepare of Low calorie frylite spray.
A little bit of prep and then straight into the oven – these tray bake recipes make dinner too easy! Try a cauliflower bake, tuna macaroni or lamb with risoni. Tray bake recipes take minutes to prepare and then go straight in the oven. Perfect for a midweek meal and easy on the washing up.
Simple Moroccan lamb tray bake instructions
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees c. Select a good sized non stick baking sheet.
- Place the lamb chops in the centre or the tray. Scatter the cherry tomatoes around the lamb. Cut the courgette into 1/2” chunks leaving the skin on and surround the lamb..
- Using a small bowl mix all the dried ingredients together and scatter 3/4 of them over the chops and veg in the tray. Scatter the asparagus and sugar snap peas over the lamb chops then scatter the remaining dried ingredients over them. Spray all the items in the tray with low calorie frylite covering all the ingredients evenly..
- Place the tray into the pre heated oven for 25 mins and leave to roast. Once cooked remove from the oven. Squeeze the fresh 1/2 lemon over all the ingredients and serve equal portions into 2 bowls and enjoy.
Just throw everything into a tray and leave it to bake for a super easy and low effort meal (not forgetting the reduction on wash up). Whether it's a quick midweek meal to feed your family, or a weekend roast alternative like our such as our roast chicken traybake with artichokes, we have a whole range of traybake ideas to suit every occasion. Add the garlic and season with salt and pepper. Remove from the pot and set aside briefly. Now add the garlic and continue frying.