Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup. Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup This deliciously spicy noodle soup can be served hot or cold. See recipes for Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup too. This Thai Spicy Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe makes an easy, Asian-style meal that is perfect for lunch or dinner.
Rich flavors from your favorite Thai Restaurant in a quick and easy soup. This is one of my favorite recipes from Freaky Friday. That's when a bunch of bloggers get together to share a colleague's recipe. You can cook Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup using 36 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup
- It’s of ● For The Proteins.
- It’s 1 Pound of LG Shrimp [presteamed deshelled & deveined].
- Prepare of ● For The Broth.
- You need 32 oz of Vegetable Or Seafood Stock.
- Prepare 32 oz of Box Beef Stock.
- You need 10 of Thai Chillies [left whole].
- It’s 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers [rough chopped].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried Thai Peppercorns.
- It’s 1.5 of " Fresh Ginger Cube.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Leaves Fresh Cilantro.
- You need Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 of Fresh Lime Wedge.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Dried Shii-Take Mushrooms.
- You need 1 Stalk of Lemongrass [smashed].
- It’s 1/2 of White Onion [quartered].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Fresh Chopped Chives.
- You need 6 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed].
- Prepare 1/2 of Cinnamon Stick.
- It’s 3 of Stars Anise.
- It’s 1 Dash of Dried Cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- You need of ● For The Noodles.
- Prepare of Your Choice But Boil Separately.
- Prepare of ● For The Side Options [to taste or as needed].
- Prepare of Siriacha Garlic Sauce.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Jalapeno Peppers.
- It’s of Fresh Lime Wedges.
- You need of Fresh Bean Sprouts.
- You need of Chopped Thai Chillies.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- Prepare Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s Leaves of Fresh Thai Basil.
- It’s of Quality Fish Sauce.
- You need of Coconut Milk.
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
See recipes for Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup too. Starter Avocado Soup with Spicy Grilled Shrimp Instructions. Marinate shrimp in shrimps ingredients list except for garnishes. In a blender,blend all soup ingredients until creamy.
Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup instructions
- Add everything in the Broth section to a pot. Simmer inn low four one hour. Your broth will have reduced by then..
- In the meantime chop all off your vegetables add herbs you desire from the Sides section..
- Drain your broth and reserve all clear fluids. Disregard your vegetables..
- Fine strained broth pictured..
- Boil your choice of noodles as per manufactures directions. Drain..
- .Add your noodles broth and shrimp to your bowls..
- Serve this spicy soup hot or cold. Enjoy!.
Place in sauce pan on low and just heat through. Get a grill pan nice and hot. Cook on low simmering heat stirring until shrimp turns opaque color. Turn off the heat, stir in lime juice and add cooked noodles. Flavorful Spicy Thai Noodle Soup with coconut milk, Thai red curry paste, fresh raw veggies and an irresistible garnish.