Biscoff Milkshake (Low Cal Treat!). Take your tall glass and squeeze butterscotch zero syrup around the inside of it, then pour in the milkshake. Squirt cream on the top in a neat swirly pattern. Add remaining crushed biscoff cookies to the top.
Drizzle the melted Biscoff spread around the inside edges of two glasses. (This is easy to do with a squeeze bottle.) Combine ingredients: Add all of the ingredients into a blender jug. Blend ice cream and milk in a blender till smooth. Add a small amount of the biscuits and mix again briefly. You can cook Biscoff Milkshake (Low Cal Treat!) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Biscoff Milkshake (Low Cal Treat!)
- You need 200 ml of chilled unsweetened almond milk,.
- You need 2 scoops of (heaped tbsp) low calorie vanilla ice cream, (Asda),.
- It’s 2 of lotus biscoff biscuits,.
- Prepare of Low fat squirty canned cream (around 12g serving),.
- Prepare of Butterscotch zero syrup (I used Myprotein, optional),.
- Prepare 1 of level tbsp granulated stevia sweetener,.
- It’s 1 tsp of melted Biscoff spread, or biscoff sauce (alternative),.
- Prepare of You will need:.
- It’s 1 of hand blender.
- You need 1 of tall glass and a straw to serve.
Pour in a tall glass and crumble remaining biscuits on top. See it on my blog Add in some chocolate syrup and Biscoff spread for even more flavor and you have a delicious, cool treat! It has a creamy and smooth structure with consistency of peanut butter. This Biscoff Brownie Milkshake is one super decadent, rich milkshake!
Biscoff Milkshake (Low Cal Treat!) instructions
- Pour the chilled almond milk, Stevia and ice cream into the blender container and crumble 1 and a 1/3rd of the biscoff biscuits in also, saving the rest as garnish. Add in 2/3rds of the melted Biscoff spread..
- Take the hand blender and pulse the ingredients together, then blend until nice and smooth..
- Take your tall glass and squeeze butterscotch zero syrup around the inside of it, then pour in the milkshake. Squirt cream on the top in a neat swirly pattern..
- Drizzle over the remaining melted 1/3rd Biscoff spread and crumble over the remaining 1/2th of a biscoff as a garnish. Add a straw and enjoy!.
- Each milkshake is approx 227 kcals! (this will vary slightly depending on which low cal ice cream you use, and whether you're using melted Biscoff or squeezy Biscoff sauce). :).
With creamy Biscoff, fudgy brownies and a cookie topping, it's an easy to make, delicious treat that everyone will love! Now, this is one seriously amazing recipe. Instead of missing out on the great taste of your favorite sweet treats, try this healthy and low-calorie chocolate milkshake, which is made with wholesome and nutritious ingredients. We love a tasty treat that isn't packed full of unnecessary calories and so our Sweet Treats recipes are all slimming friendly and guilt free. We've even got you covered if you're following a Dairy Free or Gluten Free diet, so you don't ever have to feel like you're missing out.