Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles). Mie ayam jamur or chicken mushroom noodle doesn't only contain noodle, chicken and mushroom. It has many things to complete on the side such as bakso (meatballs), pangsit rebus (boiled wontons), pangsit goreng (fried wontons) and sliced tripes. There are three different types of mie ayam that I know.
Add mushroom and Chinese wine and let it simmers. Stir fry chicken mushroom: Heat the vegetable oil. Divide the noodles, chicken meat and mushrooms among the bowls. You can cook Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles) using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles)
- Prepare 2 of rolls egg noodles.
- It’s 100 gr of baby bok choi.
- You need 6 pieces of beef meatballs, boiled in chicken stock until cooked.
- Prepare of Chicken stock soup: (add all ingredients in the boiling chicken stock).
- It’s 500 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced, fried with 1 Tbsp vegetable oil until fragrant, remove from the heat, set aside.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- You need of Stir fry chicken mushroom:.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 100 gr of boneless chicken thigh, diced.
- Prepare 100 gr of straw mushroom, cut into 4.
- You need 2 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- It’s 200 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch mixed with 2 Tbsp water.
Top the bowl with green onions, fried shallots, egg and crunchy pieces. Pour some chicken stock in a smaller bowl with some spring onion as garnish. She loves traveling, cooking, diving, blogging, vlogging. all the joy life can bring. Chicken Mushroom Noodles or Mie Ayam Jamur are another type of how to cook the noodles.
Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles) instructions
- Cut baby bok choy. Put them into boiling water for 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Stir fry chicken mushroom: Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté the garlic until fragrant..
- Add chicken. Cook until the color change..
- Add straw mushrooms, oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, fish sauce, salt, pepper, and chicken stock. Bring it to boil..
- Add cornstarch mixture. Stir until the sauce thickened..
- How to serve: In a small bowl, add 1/2 tsp sesame oil, 1/2 fish sauce, and a dash of white pepper powder..
- Add 1 roll egg noodle (boil for 2 minutes before serving). Mix until well combined..
- Put boiled baby bok choi, stir fry chicken mushroom, meatballs, fried wonton wrapper on top of the noodles. Serve with chopped green onions and chicken stock in a separate bowl. 😋.
This recipe is influenced by Chinese cuisine because it's using some Chinese sauces. However, this can be an alternative if you want to make something with noodles. Mie ayam jamur or well known as just mie ayam is very popular in Indonesia. Before you jump to Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy. You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise.