Mango milkshake with Ice cream. The colour of your milkshake will depend on the mangoes you use. My mango ice cream was very faintly yellow due to the variety of mangoes I used. Mango Mastani is a thick Mango milkshake topped with fruits, nuts and whipped cream or Ice cream.
Place vanilla ice cream and milk with mango mixture in machine and process again until well mixed. Pour into four parfait glasses and garnish each with a mint sprig. Submit a Recipe Correction This Mango Mastani is a decadent version of milkshake that is made with ice cream and then topped off with dry fruits, chopped nuts and tutti frutti. You can have Mango milkshake with Ice cream using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango milkshake with Ice cream
- It’s 2 cup of mango Chopped.
- You need 2 scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare as needed of almonds, pistachios and kaju chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
In my part of the world, I would wish to say that the summer is coming to an end, as it rains almost every other evening now. But still, during the day it is super hot. Mango milkshake recipe- a simple and refreshing summer drink prepared by just blending ripe mango with milk, sugar and ice cream. Mango milkshake is the popular Indian summer drink that I always make during mango season.
Mango milkshake with Ice cream step by step
- First of peel and roughly chop the mangoes. Also boil and chill the milk thoroughly. Add Vanilla Ice cream and sugar in it. grind it.
- Blend smooth. Here you can add 1/2 cup finely chopped mangoes and just mix well..
- Serve the milkshake topped with a scoop of ice cream. and chopped dry fruits..
I especially prefer to flavor my milkshake with cardamom or saffron. Fill the glass with this thick mango shake and top with two scoops of mango ice cream and few nuts. Serve with a spoon and a thick straw. Add milk, sugar (to taste or according to sweetness of mango) and ice-cubes. Blend until smooth and creamy and there are no mango chunks in it.